Saturday 20 February 2016

Birthday Wishes !!



Good morning my dears,  Its Suzi here to share my latest creation with you for


&



I've used the gorgeous Lemoncraft  Neverending Summer paper pack
along with the a gorgeous Dreamy Mornings Set 1 lazer cut 
large chipboard doily.  My flowers are also Lemoncraft Dreamy 
Mornings collection.




I will pop a list of ingredients used with links at the bottom of my post.  

You can go visit Emilia's Store by clicking on this link (Scrap & Craft) 
where you will find a wonderful array of crafty goodies from Lace, pearls, chipboard 
and the most stunning papers that you will not find anywhere else in the UK.
Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you
all have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs




Products Used:
Lemoncraft - Neverending Summer - 12x12" Paper Pack + Bonus  Lemoncraft 'Dreamy Mornings' - Chip board Frame 1 Set    Lemoncraft - Dreamy Mornings - Paper Flowers

   Lemoncraft Neverending             Lemoncraft Dreamy Mornings     Lemoncraft Dreamy Morning
                Summer                                                Set 1                                         Flowers 
                                     
My fussy cut butterfly's and sentiment are from the new Floral Muse collection by Trimcraft.

1 comment :

  1. What a pretty card and your colours and design are wonderful.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}


    ReplyDelete