Saturday 3 October 2015

Happy Anniversary!!



Good morning my dears,  Suzi here!! It's my day for posting 
and sharing with all you lovely Scrap & Craft fans here at 



I have an Anniversary card to share with you today using lots of
gorgeous papers, cut outs, flowers, berries and chipboard 
elements from the store!! 



I will as always pop a list of ingredients used with links at the bottom of my post.   I have to give a huge shout out to the stunning papers that I've used from Magiczna Kartka, this range is called Rose Letters and the quality and designs are amazing.!!!





You can go visit Emilia's Store by clicking on this link 
(Scrap & Craft) where you will find a wonderful array of crafty goodies from Lace, pearls, chipboard and the most stunning papers that you will not find anywhere else in the UK.



Don't forget that you also have lots of time to join us
for our October Challenge of Autumn Colours !! HERE 

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I  would love to 
hear your comments on my card.  I wish you
all a wonderful weekend.

Hugs


  


Products Used:


No comments :

Post a Comment