Tuesday 28 July 2015

Cake Anyone!!!!

Good morning everyone,  Suzi  here to
share another project with you using products from

I'm showcasing these beautiful papers with you here on

Scrap  &  Craft  Inspiration


Today I've made a gift card and matching cake slice gift box
which I will fill with little treats for whoever receives it.



I used Lemoncraft pl. Heart Painted paper pack which you will find in the store HERE, these papers sell out fast as Emilia has exclusivity here in the U.K.  They are great quality and stunning designs. 




I thoroughly enjoyed making my first cake slice and 
I look forward to making many more in the future. 




Wishing you all a wonderful day.

Hugs





2 comments :

  1. WOW!!! What a gorgeous set!!! Love it!
    Thank you for the inspiration Suzi Mac!

    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Samra, Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hugs

      Delete