Saturday 2 May 2015

Elegant Wedding Album

Good morning my dears,  Suzi Mac here today, I want to share my Wedding Album with you that I made for my regular Saturday post here at


I  created this Wedding album from scratch using heavy duty cardboard  for the front, spine and back cover.  my interior pages are made using 350gm heavy duty white card stock.

Once it was assembled I used The Promise 8 x 8 paper pad from First Edition to cover all the surfaces.  These beautiful papers are available over at Scrap & Craft HERE

The papers are also available in 12 x 12 and 6 x 6.  
All the paper flowers have been hand made 
using my Spellbinders Donna Salazar Rose Flower die 


The album size is 8" x  6.5" 


 There are five double sided pages inside plus the 
front and back inside covers which will have lots of 
pockets, tags and spaces for pictures and journaling


I used Tim Holtz brushed corduroy distress ink on all the outer edges of the covers and all the pages inside.


The Scrapiniec word sentiment has been double heat embossed using Wow white and Papermania's bridal embossing powders. Scrapiniec chipboard wedding sentiments are available
 over at www.scrapandcraft.co.uk  along with 
lots more fabulous chipboard elements 




I fussy cut out the butterfly's from another sheet of the paper and curled the edges to give them more dimension.


Lace, pearls and fabric flowers are from my stash

Thank you for popping in to visit,  I will post and share the interior of my Album when its been totally finished.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugzees.


4 comments :

  1. Wat ontzettend MOOI!
    Groetjes Diny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear, after our wedding it is first birthday of my husband and I am planning a surprise birthday party for him at best SF event venues. I have invited few of his friends, is there anything extra I can do to make his day amazing?

    ReplyDelete