Saturday 26 December 2015

Altered Christmas Canvas



Good morning my dears!!  Well Christmas has come and gone!!! 
how quickly does that fabulous day disappear!!!!! 
I hope your day was a fabulous one with lots of lovely memories.

I've scheduled this post so I'm hoping Mr Blogger is behaving himself 
and it goes live when it should.





I make my Daughter a Christmas Canvas every year and this year is no different. 
She is so appreciative of all the things I make for her and trots them out
every Christmas to display as part of her Christmas decorations.  Bless her!!

 The majority of my canvas (except the image) has been made using all the 
beautiful products from scrapandcraft.co.uk  

I will pop a list of ingredients used and links at the bottom of my post for you.  
In the meantime here is a side view picture for you.


 Hugs 





Products Used:

DP:  Lemoncraft.pl Christmas Greetings 
Image: Magnolia - Tilda with little Snowy
Scrapiniec ornate large Chipboard element
Medium:  Copics & Derwent Soft Pencils
Frosted Berries, Petaloo Flowers, Christmas Button, faceted gems all from scrapandcraft.co.uk

4 comments :

  1. I sure hope you made this for yourself. hee hee It's gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! She is one lucky girl. Love the colors and design. The embellishments you chose are perfect.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas canvas, your daughter is very lucky - you have inspired me to have a go at making one... have a canvas laying on top of my wardrobe, its been there for absolutely ages, must get it down and use it... thanks x

    ReplyDelete